page

Friday 24 September 2010

Festiva Mid Autumn :D

21 September =)


No mood study. Call dudes date me out.
Well, we went playground dis time.
OMG! no light at all. Just had our lantern's light.
How scary is dat. and the worst thing is, juz had a rain just now.

Idk, so i sat on the slide. wth is.
...

My pants wear liao -.-


Try to light up whole garden. =)



I love candle. It is really awesome.

Keep put on the candles everywhere we like.

Daniel's hand.  but it look like foot more.

All was very busy light up the candles, juz leave me.
Keep take picha. =P

ulala =)

And finally ! =D

btw, i burn-ed my lantern. -.-
Duh!

Wad am i doin der? -.- ignore! ^^

The wind was very heavy.

Keep cam whore wid them =P

The right hand side is me lai d =S


Yea. i LOVE of all you =)

They always make fun wid me.

Behind cat, got one GHOST!
and it is FELICIA GHOST!
hahahahaha =P





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment