page

Friday 17 September 2010

The day 15.9.10 =D

Attended a date wid LESLIE CHEW =)

CAT ffk pulak =( ... leave us 2.

Pw and her sis accompany us for lunch.

After walked many place to find restaurant.
 Our final choice was George Town. LOL!

Look at the bil =)

4 person sahaja. How expensive is the food.
...

After lunch, pw and her sis leave us.
 They gonna attend their balley class
so ... byeii byeii x(

1 hour leave, dunno wad to do.
So we decided ... SING K!
RM18 for 1 hour -.-


Conclusion : ni chang ge hen hao ting xD

1.45pm ... started =) =X =S


I admit, it is really horrible. some part i means.
...

IDK wad had I did to he inside the cinema =P
I just knew x body scream in the cinema. duh!
Jadi saya pun not dare scream liao.

But the movie was awesome =)
And thk you for the free ticket xD

After finished, we meet cat and sarah @.@
speechless @.@

wheeeeeeeeee! I like the cake =D
I wan pay the BIL TT TT TT
...

Lastly, failed to play bowling but DRUM!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
It make me laughed non - stop x(

...

...

...

Anyways, I LIKE HE so muchhhhiii =D
Becos he is my SAKAI GOR! ^^

LMAO!





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment