page

Thursday 9 September 2010

She is always a kid in her heart.

 Can you guys imagine if i cut my front's hair and becum liu hai?
...

An impulse make me feel like wanna cut it x)
But finally, i din't do it -.-
LMAO!

I scare i jip sou mm dou ~ ><

So ... just keep it long =D


*

Accompany mummy went carrefour. =)

OPY always is a small kid. x)
But it is only in my mummy's heart =P

Saya already dai gor luii laa! I'm fifteen!
wheeeeeee! ROFL!

Know wad?
I meet my lovely lou gong, JESSIE TEO while buying ice cream!
lalalallalala <3

Dis is the fate! Please belive in fate~ :)
ulala.



I bought my watch finally! *winks



The fake ring. Given by pau pau while during tuition =P
Thk you! I love it so much! XD


 

I love the way you lie. =)


25 days leave ~!

STUDY STUDY STUDY! Let's STUDY!





~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment