page

Friday 24 September 2010

wtf! -.-

Since ytd midnight. idk wad happen to my whole body
I felt very itcy. So i thought i was just got sum mosquito's bite.
Juz leave it den. went to skul.


After back from skul, i get my bath. look wad happen to my leg?!
Not only my leg. neck, hand, shoulder,back ~
WHOLE BODY included my FACE!

Oh shit! Imediatly called my mum.
I really scare of it. especially face part @.@

Ini tangan saya.
Freakking ITCY till i tbt go and scratch it all the time.


Went to visit doctor again.
 I thought she will just gimme sum of the medicine.
But no at all. have to INJECT!

I was like, WAD?!!! O.O!!!

Conclusion, cired 99 in the clinic!
Really mempersiasuikan myself lor~ walao!



So had an injection on my butt. yea BUTT! =(

And start from now, apa pun x boleh makan
Just VEGETABLE! yea, vege! wtf!
I hate vege so much you noe

I will vomit out. =X

No lolipop liao! It is a notice form DOCTOR.

=(

Btw, i got my MC for 2 days. wheeeee! =P
But still goin to skul 2day.

THE LAST DAY CLASS OF MILKY GREEN'10
of cos nid to attend. =D

Much more better dis morning +)

I throw-ed my medicine to rubbish tong liao.
It make me kinda sleep!
I cant eat for dat. if x i will sleep in skul.


LALALA! Who's cares =P




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment