page

Friday 21 October 2011

21.10.2011



Before the day of holiday. HAHA! Today we did many works.
And some unhappy stuff happened :( All about friendship. sigh.
Love like this.

One more week left. Quite sad actually.


認真的男生最帥! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :P

After school, had lunch @ mian dui mian with Jason, Daniel, Jessie, Ah Ring and Hui Yi :)
We had an AWESOME chit chat there. LMAO! :P
I had enjoyed my time with them so much so much. Just love the feelings when together with them. *ALL ABOUT BOSSY ! zzz x)



Finally went Kl Festival City - KFC ! Muahahahahahahaha :P
Okay I met many Chong Hwa's students there ._. Even afternoon class's.
Ponteng school and went here. LOL?!

I'm hwaiting the cinema. But why is MBO ?!!!! TT !!!!! Hmmphhh!
I wanna buy shirts in NICHII badlyy! I bet I will go shopping with friends in this holidays. I wanna buy many many dress and shirt :P xixi

This shopping is quite highclass. Something like pavilion ? :)
Still got sushi king, sakae sushi, octupus sushi ... WALAO EHHHH!
SUSHI WORLD MEMANG !!!

Click here for more information about this shopping.


Tutti Frutti again. This time was with my mum. But still I paid :(
HAHA! Ate twice in a week. OKAY SEEM THAT I'M JUST SO RICH ! -.-
...

Who said wanna save money for up coming outing one? TT !


Btw, after A WEEK , finally I finished my novel - 那些年 我們一起追的女孩。
Not that bad. Can read if you feel free :)




xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment