page

Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday shuuuuuuu.



What a happy sunday I did NOTHING! ROFLMAO!
School reopen 2moro. Why so fast omg so sad :(
Never wake up late start from now. School life continue.

And you know what ? I TOT 1 WEEK MORE FOR MY SCHOOL LIFE ONLY.
But actually NOT. I'm totally wrong. Still got 2 WEEKS to go.
whotheheck told me 1 weeks to go only ? -.- 
And I threw my school shoes away. IN THE RUBBISH BIN now!

My mood FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! =/


Went THE MINES today. Had lunch there. And back home.
Stay home watched movie. YES THE WHOLE AFTERNOON.
Movie FEVER ! SO HAWH!


The night. Plan to have JOGOYA as dinner but failed =(
Delay to next week. Okay you're challenging my patient x)
I WAIT YOU! :P


Had RAINBOW ICE CREAM ! Hehe Make my feel good :D

*

明天開學了 我要開始努力讀書了 為明年好好打算一下下 ^^

Please agree that you will become emo easily in the silent night :/

就讓這感覺慢慢淡化下去吧 :')



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment