page

Monday 24 October 2011

Drama Rehearsal.


23/10/2011 - Morning till the afternoon.
Attended my drama rehearsal. 


Teacher is coming along. Many problems between all of us.
LOL! Included myself. Still so weak. In acting skills :(


Preparing while waiting teacher arrive. 


Very worry and nervous actually ._.
I scare I will stage fright while performance.


Btw, this is my look of the day :D
This 1st time I maked up.



I hope our drama can be performance prefectly in this wednesday.
GOD BLESS US.


HAHAHA! AM I LOOK LIKE CHINESE GHOST ?!! :P
If YES that right. Because my role of this drama is a chinese ghost.


RAWR :P ! Very scary and ugly -.- !!!


(Y) ! :)


LOL ! Totally different right ? x)



Rehearsal till 2.30pm, van's brodaa come and fetch me to her house.



Whole day never have food inside my stomach.
Hungry like hell ! @.@


Went nice coffee. Had my lunch there.


3pm only took my breakfast + lunch . HMM!


Met somebody. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

.





 Another post coming soon . All about the night :)



xoxo !



No comments:

Post a Comment