page

Monday 10 October 2011

Singapore Trip ' 11



Hello PEEPS ! ;D I'm backkkkkk ! 3D2N ! Very fast only =(
Start our journey at the night , we reached SG in the early morning.
Should say it's still midnight.


So many people went to singapore one !



The whole night in the bus . Never sleep well ._.


The 1st place we went. Kusu Island as every year we went too.
LOL!


The view at there were never changed.






We sat boat all the way. It make me think of that time we @ phuket!




Had our lunch at OLD AIRPORT ROAD.
Very famous one ? o.o!





Dao Fu Fa at there very NICE !!! *like!


DSLR from Emelyne ! :D


Next station : SENTOSA <3


In the toilet :P


After one year , I went back to this place again !
ULALA (L) !

一年后,我又回到了这个原点。
原来一切都没有改变,记忆还是那么深刻。
变的只是那颗心。



Had some cam-whored at there. I SAW JAPANESE GIRLS !


The view of SENTOSA!


We went to BEACH PART!


And we sat LUGE & SKYRIDS !
The very very 1st time! OMGEEEEEEEE DAMN AWESOME!
I wanna PLAY AGAINNNNNNNNNN! D;



We shouted like nobody! Muahahahahaahahaha!


Okay this stuff is damn COOL ! You must tryyyyyyyy! 
YOU WILL NOT REGRET! :D



Make me laughed until I cant breath! HAHAHAHAHAHAA


Conclusion : FUN ! ;D


Great time at there.


1st planking in UNIVERSAL STUDIO.


Weird duhh ._.


Family Trip is always LOVE :)



Evening . Waiting SUNSET ! 


Very nice hor ? :P


Quite boring during the evening. Just cam-whored.



2nd planking at Kukub Island.
Macam IKAN MASIN lehhhhh! -.-




@ JOHOR !



See my grandpa aka WINNIE POOH ! Muahahahahahaha :D
SO CUTE !!!





3rd planking at JOHOR'S TEMPLE!


The 4th planking and also last one :)


So fast, gonna back to KL :(


OPY vs Mummy! (L)


I had enjoyed myself in these 3 days. With them :)


有緣自然會再見 後會有期 ! 我的朋友們 我會想念你們 雖然我們只相處了3天。





xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment