page

Monday 24 October 2011

TOP TEN DUTY I


22/10/2011 - Went to 12 LOU for drama practice, 
Few more days to the performance. Very nervous :(


After the practice , went prima for my lunch with mum.
Went Jessie's house after lunch . HEHE! The 1st time I went to her house.
Since I KNEW HER ALREADY 6 YEARS ? HAHA!


The 2nd time I went KL FESTIVAL. I seriously wanna go shopping.
I WANNA BUY ALL THOSE DRESS AND SHIRTS! wtf -.-
AAAAAAAAAAAAA! Sushiiiiiiii x( 



Had my duty @ night. Van's dad fetched us to Wangsa Maju LRT before 4.20pm.
We took LRT. All with BLACK SHIRT ! Damn YENG! Wootssss!


Only this girl wear WHITE! So unsocial :P


All of us are the body guard of her . HAHAHA!


Okay this is the place we gonna on duty.
TOP TEN CHARITY CONCERT :)


I'm just too excited. I wanna meet all those stars x)


Flowers.


We are SUPERGIRL of the day! :D





After prepared all , we had our dinner @ downstair.


A piece of cake as my dinner. It's enough.
Money problem zzz ! WTH -.-


Cam-whored before the duty started.







HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE POLICE MAN! :D




ON DUTY ... 

...
...
...

*idunreallylikethegirl.

After DUTY ... We found a place and sit down. Watched performance.


The background. NOT BAD :)


Ribbon- cutting ceremony.


Whole night just with this girl. SILLY GIRL :P


VIP AND VVIP !


王明麗 is the 1st one who performance.





















I'm lazy to mention out all those stars :P
Just view pics :)


After show , we need to pick up all those rubbish.
And this is the SPECIAL RUBBISH we picked up! -.-

*

Next on , WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
We waited at the exit place. Just to wait them :P


黎升銘老師。


朱浩仁 :P


陳慧瑩。


JYM 司儀


JYM HEN LENG ZAIIIIIIII !


王明麗 !!!!! hohoho !


She is quite friendly . Better than some artists.


舞蹈老師。

*


Finished up our duty @ almost 11pm.
LRT was FULL OF PEEPS ! 

SLEEPY ! :O


But had a nice day ! :) (Y) !



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment