page

Saturday 29 October 2011

Life . Holidays


Saturday today. 1 more day to the school reopen. Happy and Sad.
Happy because I can meet my friends again. OMG I MISS THEM SO MUCH.
Sad because I must wake up in the early morning. AGAIN GOSH =(

After a week, a long long long holidays is there. SIGH 
I still dunno how am I gonna pass this long holidays.
I wanna go out , I wanna work , I wanna go camp! LOL 



Should I have my tuition in this holidays? I know I should.
But I scare I have no time. Busy for what ? IDK -.-
...


Next week will not be in class again. Yes whole week !
SPBT duty. Hmmph ! After a week , I hope everything goes well. 
I don't really wanna see those situation still there. 

Goin out later. FINALLY ! A day in home is really BORED ! BEH TAHAN ! =/

:)


When I say I miss school, I mean my friends and the fun. Not the studying part.



xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment