page

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Real Steel


Passed my day with full of freedom today. I went whenever I want.
HAHA! Stay at class awhile , went S1,S3 awhile , went SPBT awhile.
Like this passed my school time. LOL (Y) !


Bring an empty bag to school today :P
Only jacket, umbrella . That's all !


1st time I went to 大排擋 with my friendsss.
Everyone are trying to save money. HAHA as me too :P
Ate asam laksa :)


And this is the product of DANIEL NG ! -.-


The gentleman ! Muahahahahahahahahahaha :P
*THKIUUUUUU XD


Tomorrow is her BIG DAY peeps ! Happy birthday ya :D


After had our lunch here , went WWM for movie.


How luckily are we ? U25 no need to wait. Straight went up.
Wootsssss! Save so many times :)
All sakais ._. *sia sui! :P


Planking ! x)


HAHA! Turned many big rounds only reached wwm. 
3.45pm's ticket all sold out TT ! So we watched @ 4.20pm.
So late and we still got many time left. So we decided went shopping ?
HAHA!



wandering everywhere :P

Bought many presents. Bankrupttttt :/





xixi . I love cam-whore :P


SPBT's PEEPS ! :D


Long time never go movie with them dy :(
Awwww and finally! hehe


POPCORN ! POTATO CHIPS ! Ulala :P


We watched REAL STEEL ! Total 10 peeps.


(Y) ! Very nice !


Rated 5 stars for this movie. Feel like SCREAMING all the way.
OMGGGGGGGG! Freaking AWESOME AND NICE!
Strongly RECOMMEND this movie to you. NEVER REGRET TRUST ME.
ROBOT DAMN YENG! MAX DAMN LENG ZAIIIIIII! :P
And quite touch at last. Almost cry out :(
*THUMB UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I watched :D



Raining whole day ._. !
But had a great time with them . HEHE!



xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment