page

Saturday 29 October 2011

IN TIME.


Hui Yi date me ! Muahahahahaha the 1st time :P
Okay, so two of us went WWM for movie. Yes only 2 of us.
 As long as I can go out. I dun wanna stay home anymore TT


Had lunch @ there. And went popular too.
2pm start our movie - IN TIME! A new movie. Yesterday only start showing.
(Y)! We are the 1st one who watched among our friends.
NOT BAD TO WATCH ! 3/5 stars for me to rate it.

I'm wondering how if our world become like this !
LIFE = TIME , TIME = LIFE ! 
If you're rich that means you can life longer , But if you're poor , you are just wait to die. That's life ! ._.

You must think all the way to steal your time from others.
WASEH! Amazing x) !

P/S : The main character very PRETTY !!!!!!!!!!!!! wthhhhhhh! 
And JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE very ... YENG?! :P


Bought pop-corn and drinks although just finished our lunch and very full.
HAHA! Girls always like that :P ! That's why I'm getting fatter and fatter -.-


Met quiet much Chong Hwa's student there. 
I tot everyone went FESTIVAL CITY no more WWM ? HAHA!
Btw, I enjoyed my day with her. The 1st time I went out with her.
ONLY HER :) 



xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment