page

Wednesday 11 April 2012

11.04.2012 !


 The 11th again! Hmmmm :')
Got my drama practice at 12th floor in the early morning.
This sunday we going to attend the competition!
Good luck ! :D

Some random pictures below. They are so cute! :3


Actually it was quite fun. I means seeing them playing around.
And talking CRAPS! :P

This boy is so cuteeeeee! OMOOOOO! :3



Rain like fantastic baby in the early morning WALAO -.-
How to go out ohhh! DAMN zzz
SO SANFU!




All of them just like when I'm form 1/2  ! HAHA
It make me remember back how I look like.
I'm already OLD D:!





So we had our practice till 2pm. Aww!


 Had my lunch at 新天地 again (Y) !!! Love the PAN MEE SO MUCHHH!
^_^

I can't attend the movie w them. So sad.
So I skipped the movie part. I took taxi ALONE.
And went to KLFC  met them. The very 1st time.
HOW BRAVE AM I! :3


Guess what? I met Alfred Lim there. LOL
Actually I already received his text said that he was there.
 But just too fate. I met him while I went out from toilet.
So we had a walked for a short time. With his friends too! ^_^
So nice to meeting them :D


And thks for the CHATIME! Muahahahahahahaha :)


They are Alfred's friends! I got new friends yayyyy! :D


And this shy boy toooooooo! :P


Went to SUPER STAR met them later on. 
YAY CAN SING K AGAIN! The twice in a week! ^_^


Yu Bing! :)
The 1st time went to sing k w him! Not baddddd.
LEE HOM's song ROCKKK! :D


Not high enough. SIGH! :(


 Boys bring the girls out ! :P


Only 1 hour plus inside. For me.
But all of them sang from 11am. Goshhhh!
I SALUTED! :P LOL!


 Actually he sang so well! No joke :D



Tan Xi Jian! hehehehehehehehehehehehe :P


Spot LEE HOM's song enough laa :P


I bought total 7 chatime today. Okay screw me -.-

Took taxi to tuition. Luckily no be late. Phewww!
Have a nice dayyyyyyyyyy! (Y) !
I never expect that my 11th could passed like this.
Thks god :) 


End my post w this ovely couple here :)



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment