page

Sunday 8 April 2012

Ching Ming !


06/04 - As you know I backed to my hometown for CHENG BENG! :D
And my hometown was the lovely taiping.
W lots of yum yum foods ! HEHEHE ^_^


Otw. We departed from house @ 11pm. 
Daddy drove quite fast. 2 hours plus we can already reached :)


This is so funny -.- ! 


 Well, we stayed at Jacky Looi's house as usual.
OMG Finally can met him. After 94871984719478 months ! :')
He had work during CNY time. So we failed to see each other. 
DAMN MISS HE! T-T


He bought a new HTC SMART PHONE W 3D one !
Should be he WON ! Because of his drawing competition (Y) !
I'm proud of him ! Muahahahahhaha ^_^

So the whole day I kept used his phone to play camera.
Self-shot all the time. Pics will show out in the next post :P

Btw , follow me in Instargram and Pudding.to 
CRYSTALPUIYAN ! ^_^


We met up w our another cousins for dinner. 
They also came from KL for cheng beng one! :3


Dinner. Raining night. Failed to go for a movie at Taiping Central :(
YIYERRRR! Only stay home for self-capture. LMAO!
And sat beside him saw him how to play his DOTA!
LOL! BOY TSK!


Awoke in the early morning @ 5am. CHENG BENGGGGG!
It is still a dark night. The sky haven't bright yet.
Quite scary :l


This is the 1st grave we went. My dad's grandpa's grandpa.
My grandgrandgrandgrandpa ! :)
ROFL!







The weather is actually nice day ! ^_^




After went to the 1st one. 2nd grave we went.
This is my dad's grandpa's dad ! HAHA






 清明节往往是让一家大小老少团聚的日子 :')

Just like now ... SO WARMING ONE LEH! :3




Hot Sun came out @ almost 9am :(((((




 The blue sky.


RIP !! :D ! HAPPY CHENG BENG FESTIVAL YO! :P


So we went to have our breakfast together ! :D


Although I HATE CAT SOO SOOO SOOOOO MUCH!!!
But ... WOW This pic is so EPIC! :D


We went pasar too. To buy the foods. And bring back to KL!


I never went to KL's pasar. But Taiping's one. NOT BAD :3


His HTC. So nice to play HAHAHAHAHA!
I kept helped him download everything about CAMERA one :p
And kept on trying trying and trying. Like it was already mine one.
LOL! 

I WANT A NEW PHONE MUMMY T-T



 And yes, we went back to KL in the afternoon. So sad.
Times in taiping passed so fast one? :(((
SIGHHHHHHHHHH! D:


I think I gonna miss him like MAD! SOBZZZZ T-T !





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment