page

Tuesday 17 April 2012

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!


April born baby is seriously DAMN MUCH! Until I really can surrender.
This is my 26th friend's birthday now.
And it is tomorrow! HAHAHAHAHA!

OMGGGGGGGG! WHEN ONLY CAN REACH MINE ONE?! T-T
I just want to DRIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you talk about birthday, $$$$$$ is NEEDED ! Of course.
Of celebration, cake, present etc etc.
Sometime I really don't wanna use my parent's money, but I just can't effort. I had no choice. 

Just like this few days, I got soooo damn much events that need $$$ !
I still not yet tell them. I want to go for a seminar only a day.
Cost RM150 , Then I want go for the FEEL GOOD RUN cost RM25.
Larian bomba cost RM10 and also the treasure hunt fees.
STILL GOT A LOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ARGH

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:(


Btw, actually I PLAN to do a bday card for him. The birthday boy tomorrow!
But see the STUPID SUCKER PRINTER COLOUR INK!
SPEECHLESS @.@ I have no idea why like this.
...............



And I made two bday cards for my sweetie girls too :)

Still got lots to go. IDEASSSSSSSS! :3


I felt so pek cek, weird , awesome , speechless and heartache 
while I look at this photo. HOW COULD IT BE -.- ! T-T !



Trials exam is around the corner. STRESS !!!!!!!!!!

I ALWAYS TRY MY BEST TO STUDY WELL ! *dying




婆婆的病情恶化了 恐怕过不了这星期
大家都有了心理准备 但眼泪还是避免不了的
大家哭吧 至少没那么辛苦。

死神 为什么你要这样折磨她?要嘛你就干脆带她走
不要让她留在世间继续痛苦下去 心很痛
帮不了 这能在一旁落泪。




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment