page

Thursday 5 April 2012

KRS Kawad Zon Sentul !



As everyone know, KRS from SMJK CHONG HWA had joined the marching competition at few days ago. It was a tuesday morning.
All of us awoke at midnight and reached school at 4.30am :)

Finally is our day. We had practised for so long. Almost one month.
Just for TODAY! How important izzit. Everyone were so nervous.
I think excited too. LOL!


2 hours for us to prepare everything. Mentally and Physically.
And also practised our formasi for few times.
Hmm! I'm begging to myself. Not to do wrong anymore. 
And begging to everyone. Please be good later. Everything!



Although it is still midnight, but everyone looked so semangat! :3
And those boys were there too, to helped us a lots.
Thkiuu so much! :')


She look smart when wearing FULL-U ! :)

So the bus came at 7pm. And we reached there bout 7.15am.
So nearly only. Just at genting klang area. LOL!
Now here pics do talking :)


Kadet Remaja Sekolah from SMJK CHONG HWA :D


Kadet Polis from SMJK CHONG HWA! :D


And scout from SMJK CHONG HWA! :D


It was a very nice weather. Not sunny and not rainning.
While was our turn to marching. Thks god! ^_^
Total had 57 groups are joining this marching competition.
From ZON SENTUL :)

KRS's marching photo :









 We were B5 ! The fifth group out of 11 groups for KRS's girl category.
So before 11.30am we were already finished our marching.
Most of them said we did the best one. 




PBSM also done their marching competition. 
So we went to Kadet Polis part. Pictures do talking!















 No surprisingly, they did very well as usual :) LOL!


那些年 我们一起观看操步比赛的日子。



She became the video camera of the day! LMAO




 Hwaiting for our school's scout turn until the sun :l
Pictures do talking!












HAHA! While watching the competition, we accidentally saw a girl.
She look alike w MANDY MOK! The left hand side one.
We were so shocked! :P



They did well too. And I said they will took the champion! :3
HAHA! :D



 While waiting for others group finish up their competition,
The heavily rain was here D: !
So we waited the rain to stop like for 1-2 hours there.
OMO ! -.-


Almost about 3pm, the rain still cannot stop ._.
So they decided marching in the rain.
And we also had our presentation ceremony under the rain.

Here go the result :
Kadet Polis ! They get 1st runner up. 
And also PBSM and Pengakap , they get Champion ! 
WOW WOW WOW right! ^_^

And how about our KRS? Hmm yea we lost. 
WE LOST. YES WE LOST !! :l

Actually I knew we will lost.
Seriously. I had my psychological preparation in the early time.
But I still hoping that we can get at least TOP 3 kay.
At last we failed. So badly. 

Miracle will never happened on me.

I can see all of them. From the expectancy face turned to sad face.
Or even cried :'( ! At the moment, my heart was so pain.
My mind even blank. I can't control my feeling. Hmm!

We took bus and backed to school. 
As a trandisional action, all of us had be punished. 
LOL! 

And our commander wanted us to say SORRY and THK YOU
to not KRS members : KP and Sze Xuan.
We did not did well. So we implicated them. 
Once I think of it , my tears was just out of control. FML!

I felt sad. For the 1st time. I lost in a competition.
I tot I will just not even care about it.
But I was wrong. Hmmmm!

Anyhow, I swear we seriously try our best to did well in the marching.
So ... (Y) ! KRS we are already got champion in our heart.
For all the juniors, you guys still got chances, so ... FIGHTING !
FOR THE NEXT ROUND ^_^






xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment