page

Sunday 1 April 2012

Batu Caves!


Went out to had my lunch nearby a restaurant @ Batu Caves.
Daddy no need go to work today. 
So it is a family day :D




After the lunch, daddy suddenly have an idea.
He brought us here! BATU CAVES.
I remembered that I went here before. When I'm still a kid.




The weather was so nice to sport :3
Without HOT SUN! ^_^ 
So sporting huh?! :P


We gonna climb up here. With my SLIPPER -.-
LOL! But I'm so kinda excited ^_^


So many PIGEONS there ! Wootss!


Macam pergi out station liao ! LMAO :3


Monkey FTW there. Like BALI! So scary one.


Daddy and mummy. HAHAHAHA! They were so slow :P


I'm suck on stamina. So tired seriously TT


I disagreed that monkey is cute :l


 Starting to sweat. 


 See two of them, i can't stop laughing. 
Old lady and Old man :P


We gonna reach the top! ^_^


(Y) ! Likey the windy day.



The DARK CAVE! 






Are they couple? :P




 


All about the STONES AND CAVES ! Nothing else.



Quite lots of peeps up there. So many foreign tourists. 




  

HAHAHAHA! I'm INDIAN now :D



Look at her HAIRS! OMFG -.- ! WALAOOOOOOO @.@


OPX ! :P


Is time to go down. HAHA! 
All the way I'm so scare. Scare that I will fall down :l


SWEATING !!!!!!!!


 See two of them. Walao LMAO :P

Coconut water as drink (Y) ! ^_^


Very YUM hor? :3



HAHA! Loving this family day :)


xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment