page

Thursday 19 April 2012

19th !


We had fun during our english period. 
Our teacher became lovely! OMO! ^_^ 
Start to love her now. HAHA!


This is our creative work! wheeeeee so happy !
How good if this GVOW PEN appear in reality life.
I bet everyone sure hang in their homeworks on time :p
NO MATTER HOW MUCH! XD

So obvious, this will only for those LAZY BEE's idea like me! LOL


Just now, someone told me that HIMSELF LOOK ALIKE W LEE HOM!
I was like .................... HAHA! DO YOU GUYS AGREE W HIM ? :P
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!


Lastly, Can I have this camera mama?! :(
Okay me just saying -.-




Watched this movie. Sooooo nice! Hwaiting for more explode. 
Btw, 拳王 is sooooo nice tooooooooo! Hehehehehe ^_^
Recommend for you guys ! 










xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment