page

Sunday 22 April 2012

Amazing Race !


21th of April. It will be my 2nd time joining treasure hunt in this year :)
Hehehe of course me looking forward and so damn excited ^_^
This event was created by SMK PUTERI TITIWANGSA's students!
So we went to their school in the early morning like 8 o'clock !


This girl reached @ 7.30am. And texted me said she reached.
SO EARLY! LOL
I still in my sleeping mode seriously :O


 Many chong hwa's students joined this event idk why.
Included form 4 one! WOW NOT BAD :D


The sun is coming out. I know I will be black. I means BLACKER !
I never apply my sunblock this time D:


Xiao Dong! Muahahahahahaha!
He will be our rival soonnnnnn :P


Hwaiting our LATE QUEEN KOH JIN PEI !
LOL!!! 


We need luck. For everything. Hehe


We are one team! The GO RED TEAM! MUAHAHA ^_^
Can you get it ? 'GO RED TEAM' !
That's why we all wore REDDDD! LMAOOOOOOOOOO :P


Queue up for the registration. We are the 17th GROUP in the list.


 (Y) ! ARE YOU READYYYYYY? ^_^


 Gonna warm up our body and mind. HAHA!


Total got 40+ term if not mistaken. Awww!
AGAIN! We only want enjoy the day but not be the winner.
But if we could, WE WILL :D

  


All of them will be my RIVALS! HOHOHOHOHO :P


Btw, I still support them yoooooo! Good luck ! :3


Got our instructions and map!


LOL! GO RED TEAM ! GO GO GO :D
I'm the TEAM LEADER. Okay this is so funny -.-
But nvm. Just a name. HAHA


A dance performance was performed before the race started.


And this is the chairman of this event ^_^ (Y) !



AMAZING RACE STARTED :D
Discussing our STRATEGY to win this game :P
LMAO! 

We spend almost 1 hour inside the school.
Found all the pictures! (Y) ! SO HAPPY :D 


Went out from school. Started our long long journey !
You will never expect how tired and how long we need to go!
MAI GOSH!


We walked until the perpustakaan negera you know?! T-T
And I guess we are the only 1st term who went there.
We can't saw any other teams.

We went inside and using the computer for google search.
We spend 30mins inside there.
Just to search where is the place to do VISA CARD !
DAMNIT!
The stuff there even helped us to find. So thankful to her :')


We got FREE ORANGE JUICE while we otw. HAHA (Y)!
How lucky are we :3


We did many avoid costly mistakes :( 
And our answer paper even fly over the road. BIG ROAD!
We stopped the cars to take back the answer paper. 
WOW ! @.@


HAHA! My drawing skill not that bad huh?! ^_^


Almost all the station games and flags exist in titiwangsa lake.
We ran , we walked , again and again. 
Because we did not know the actual place.  
So kept repeating walked to the same place zzz


Ohhhhh! WE SAW CROCODILE inisde the lake!! WALAO ._.


SEXY LIPSSSSS ^_^


This is the station I love the most! HAHA
Because it is relationship w camera :P
We choose the two easier one :)


We completed all the questions left 1 inside the school one (Y) !
Okay this is so proud to say :D


1pm only had my lunch. Chicken rice :D
I'm soooo hungry and thirsty :(


Hwaiting Mandy and Jin Pei back. 
Then we gonna complete all the missions.

We heard from someone, 1st 2nd and 3rd place already took.
We was like ................. It is not so important to rush dy.
We even don't feel like playing the last station.
WE ARE SO EXHAUSTED !


But at last we still did. Yes WE DID ! ^_^


The water station. Lmao luckily we set it as our last station.
WHOLE BODY EVEN MY HAIR WET ! -.-
THKS TO KOH JIN PEI!

Okay pictures below not my products.
 It is from ARIES ONG! And idk what they're doing there -.-
SERIOUSLY .... LOL!








You guys guess guess laa ! :P

Cam-whore time while hwaiting others group back. 
We waited for 1 and da half hour there. LOL!




Chong Hwa gang! :P


We are just tooo bored. HAHA!











This is actually so fun one! Muahahahahahahah :P



HAHA! Cheng Xuan emo a ? xD


Planned to go tuition @ 3.30pm w Jessie.
We walked until the bus stop station.
And turned back into school. Because we don't know how to go.
How good if I can drive -.- Once again I WANT TO DRIVE SO BADLY!

Oh ya, the stupid NELSON LAI! ARGHHHHH!
He promised to fetch me back but at last he leave without me.
And I still never notice it. GOSH!


So me go back by Van's car w Bella and Van of course :)


Wondering how many KM we travelled today! I guess more than 10KM!
.....

WE CAN GO NIKE RUN LIAOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHHAHAHA


Thks to the interact club organized this events!
It had make my day ! ^_^


They are sooooooo exhausted especially VAN VAN -.-
LOL!


Lastly , see what I got from this AMAZING HUNT!!!

I was like DAFUQ?! :(((
It is WORSE than my marching time. 
So regret why I never apply sunblock.
I feel like killing myself. ARGHHHHH! T-T

You should know what I hate the most!

It will be more perfect if without this happened.





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment