page

Sunday 15 April 2012

Black Valentine!


Went to our koku in the early morning.
Before the kadet's activity started, we had 1S1M activity.
I have none of it. So I just simply went to badminton's one.
And wrote down my name there. After that went into Eting's car.

HAHAHA! Not only me but themmmmm :P
SAKAIS! XD 
I can't find her car. I tot she was driving kancil.
But actually not -.-

Chit-chatting w them #likeaboss.
I jelly her sooooooooooooo much :( I want her life.
I want to drive toooo! I can go whenever I want.
Hmmmmmmmmm! STILL HWATING! T-T

8.30AM - Went to KRS's activity for awhile.
Then we had to go for the choral speaking practice. 
Competition is just around the corner :(

Btw we done our script. Now need to memorise it.
Awwwww ALELUYAH ! ._.

KRS had interview today. For all the form4 one!
It let me think back when I'm form 4! HAHA
All of them were so funny! LMAO


Had lunch w mum @ 新天地 againnnnnnn! (Y) !
Then rushed to the seminar @ suria.
I skipped last week. So this is my 1st time there.

Actually not bad. I learned something! ^_^




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment