page

Friday 6 April 2012

Ze Cousins !


They are my cousin sister and brodaa from Johor. 
We only met once a year or more :l
But our relationship between each other still close :)

Because of the QING MING, so there came KL yesterday.
They gonna stay in my house for 1 night only D:
But still I felt very happy MUAHAHAHAHA ^_^



 Cousin sister. She is getting prettier ! :D


And this sakai + 38  cousin brodaa! HAHAHAHAHA
He is getting taller :O 

And this is my little cousin bro. He is already 1 years old.
I used to rmb that last time I met him he still a baby!
Now he can walk even talk so well! OMGGGGGGGGG :D

But he is the another naughty boy among all the kids I met XD


Why you so cute one? T-T ! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3


He will just followed what you talked about. 
HAHAHAHA! I love to play w him so much so much!

Monkey boy ! -.-

It is so sweet and happy when your cousin sleep w you at night.
And having pillow fight and heart talked before you closed your eyes.
I wish I can have this life every night! :P



They went back in this morning. I can't say goodbye to them.
I'm already in my school ._. Soo .... I will miss you guys ! :D
Take k ! And see you after N months ya ! x)





 xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment