page

Friday 20 April 2012

Home Cook !



 Hey hey yo yo! TGIF ^_^ ! So how's ur day? 
As usual went to my DRAMA's activity. 
I love today. I LMAO while watching their performance. LOL


I have no idea where to go after activity. Went to canteen.
All of them were there. Then we started to discuss where to go.
At last we decided went to daniel's house for lunch.


Went to KK buy MAGIE MEE and Soft drink ! (Y) 
We actually want to buy the KOREAN MEE one.
But too bad it is out of stoke. 


All of us very very damn hungry. 
So once we reached home we straight started to cook! MUAHAHAHA!
The 1st time I felt that my friends are so GENG! 
THEY KNEW HOW TO COOK -.-


Can't wait to eat. We put a little bit chilis only.
WE CAN'T EAT TOOO SPICY FOOD zzz


 I'm the judge. Hui Yi and Daniel are joining the competition.
I gonna tell them who cook more nicer :P


 Hui Yi 不会打蛋的! :P


(Y) ! #HAPPYGIRL ! Lunch yum yum ^_^




Went to tuition after met Jessie ! Like finally I saw her :3 





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment