page

Saturday 31 March 2012

THE VOW !


Due to the money problem, I can't go anywhere I like now.
Every places I wanna go I gonna think of my purse.
DAMNIT! I hate this life so much. WTF

没有钱的日子真的是他妈的难过 -.-

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ T-T !


 Back to the topic. Actually I got my marching as usual.
Then I gonna help Gken for his moral kerja amal so I gotta leave earlier.
We went to HUI LI's house. And done all the stuffs.
Helping him capture this and that blah blah blah!


Then we decided go for a movie.
 We got quite lots of time before tuition.
Checked the details. And THL's uncle fetched us go :)


 SEI FEI ZAI ! :P


KLFC don't have the movie that suit our time.
So we went to WWM ._.
So long never been there I think.

HAHA! We were almost late. 
The movie started at 3pm but we reached at 2.50pm! LMAO!
Luckily we still found a nice seat! :D

Btw, chatime is now available at WWM T-T
I'm lack of money so I just couldn't buy it. FML!
ARGHHHHHH! 


We decided to watch this movie !
I seriously dunno what is this movie talking about before I went into cinema.
I never watched the trailer or even read about the sinopsis before.


 This movie was super duper SWEET AND ROMANTIC!
I tell you guys, MUST WATCH T-T
So touching all the way. I want a boy like LEO seriously T-T

This is about :

A newlywed couple recovers from a car accident that puts the wife in a coma. Waking up with severe memory loss, her husband endeavors to win her heart again.


All the quotes inside were just so meaningful so touching.
We cried. YES WE CRIED! :((
WHAT A TRUE LOVE STORY ! Hmmmmmm!

Strongly recommend for you if you haven't watch it.
4/5 stars I will rated for it. 


 Btw saw this outside the cinema.
I think will be a great movie too :P


Actually I'm so scare of it! HAHAHAHAHAHA :3




Rita Thornton: I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him

Leo: How do you look at the one you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away.

Life's all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever. But what if one day, you could no longer remember any of them?

Paige: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree about red velvet cake, to live within the warmth of your heart, and always call it home.

Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.

Leo: I will always love but the fact is you don't know me and I'm just a stranger.

Leo: I vow to love you and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.

Leo: I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.

Everything that I fell in love with is still there. -Leo






xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment