page

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Badminton !


12th of March. KRS had the 1st training at school in the early eight.
Of course the time is really not easy to get over.
For me, 1 hour was like half day ._.

But still we did our best in the marching I swear.
Only the 1st day peeps! Still got N days to go! 
Keep going on :D


It should be till 4pm. But I leaved earlier. 
Because I need rush to Ampang. For my grandma :)
GUESS WHO I MET ?!!! WALAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SHOCKED UNTIL I'M STILL FEEL SO HYPER NOW!!! :P
Muahahahahahahahahahaha ^_^
While the moment he called my name ! :D


Still, I rushed back home. For my second round. 
Met up w Cat and Daniel ! Hehehehehe 
Rushing all the way. *phewwwwww!

 
The 2nd time (Y) ! I took bus FROM MY HOUSE :D
With them toooooooooooo! Hehe
But still very excited! HUHU


Too bad HANNI can't join us :( 
Without him , we can't get lots of FUN! 
Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !


Ohhhh it is a raining day zzz ! We used umbrella all the way.
And wishing the bus arrive faster :O
We waited for almost 10-15mins !

We were late. We told them about 2.30pm but we reached at 3pm!
SO SORRY D:


Started our badminton. From 3-5pm :D (Y) !

ONLY ENJOY THE PICS BELOW !
HAHA!




































 Time passed fast at this situation :P
So end up our game at 5pm!


 Cat and Daniel ^_^




 Jackie and Leslie.

They used to be my DADDY and Brodaa! :P
3 years ago ... we met . Until now ... :')


This two sakais! Walao idk why they ran to bus stop zzz
Without waiting us. But still we met here.
LMAO!



The 1st time I took bus BACK TO MY HOME SWEET HOME!
Without my mum fetching! OH YEA I'M BIG GIRL NOW :P


A sporting day w lots of sweats ! :l 
Tired till the max ! I almost fall asleep in my tuition class last night.
But still I enjoyed myself 99 !! WOOHOOO ^_^




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment