page

Sunday 11 March 2012

10TH.


Before I start my post. Spot this PAN MEE ! :3
Sakai Zi Kang! LMAO!


Saturday. Had our kadet activity in the morning (Y) !
Kawad for the whole morning.
Teach juniors w VAN! :D 
Luckily the weather not that sunny.


After activity, we decided to have our lunch together.
Before going to badminton :)


With a big gang! ^_^


Guess who's mouth is this. I'm so sorry.
I can't put this pic in the big size. I guess you guys vomit.
...


Suey! :D


Van! :)


Jeff :)


Hey ZINC ! Do you satisfied ? :P ! HAHAHAHAHA


Finally the perfect one is here! :3


Walked to prima and took bus to JJB court!


Ah Ring! :)


And Jessie! :)

*Met someone while on the way to. I'm surprise w it.


As usual, I played badminton for 1 hour non-stop! Hehe
So shuang! ^_^ While sweating non-stop :P LOL
Suey and Zinc be my partner of the day :D


一班年輕人 準備冒險過馬路的時候 真的不是開玩笑的說。





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment