page

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Stupid day !


School life as usual. Today is our school anniversary of 93 years :)
So had some performances and speeches from those VIPs.
I'm sooooooooooo sleepy and tired.
 Idk why lately I'm so easily to get tired :l
Maybe I should sleepy early. Like 10pm?! -.-

During chinese period, we got a small knowledge test.
OMG I'm freaking regret why I never read newspaper lately?! TT
HAHA! Imagining my mum could get 100% ! :P

We had our marching at last two period. It is at the 12 noon!
YEA MAN! THE SUN FUCK YEA ! =/
I hate sun burn I scare my skin become black! 
Once I think of this I will feel damn pek cek.
So everyday I'm marching w a PEK CEK mood seriously!
Sometime I just hope I could scolding all the bad words out!
HELP T_T

Thks god. Today only kawad for a little while :D
So discussing some event @ canteen.
Then decided to go Jess's home for bath! 


Because of JASON, two of us decided to take bus U5!
Straight away reached MELATI STATION.
No need walk to Prima and take bus to LRT station.

But the problem is, U5 is an uncommon bus.
Jess said she tried to wait 1 and da half hour there ._.
WALAOOOO!


 Hwaiting bus #likeaboss ! 
As you know I'm a inpatient girl.
So I kept on complaining everything. Opppss ._.


Macam picnic like that! LOL!
Do you know how heavy are them? D:


原来跪下来求巴士是有用的! Awwwwwwwww FINALLY!
I was soooooo GEK DONG when I saw U5 ! GOSHHHH :3 
Half an hour we waited I guess.


(Y) ! So walked to her house from Melati Station.
Under the big hot sun! DAMN SUN AGAIN! -.-


Once I reached her house. I'm really sweat a lots!
So I took my bath immediately. I can't tahan anymore :l
And you know's what? Jess told me her house lack of water!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay so we tried to open the 'SAFA' ! Then got water came out.
So ... I already took off my shirts and bathing inside.
Suddenly I realized why the water colour so weird?
It is BROWNESS COLOUR ! @.@

And I started to smell the water.
OMG WTH Got the RUSTY smell.
And you know's what?! I already poured the water on my hair.
I was like OKAY WTF SO HOW?!

Then suddenly the water suddenly doesn't exist . 
NO WATER AT ALL ! ALELUYAHHHH :l
The tangki is out of stock! zzz

So I shouted Jessie's name and she went to another room started to help me fill up water into TONG! And brings it to me !
All of a sudden, I gotta feeling.
 The feeling that we are camping in our school.
HAHAHAHAHA LMAO!

What a good bathing experience for me :3


I need to buy CAI BING and print out those photos for Moral Kerja Amal.
So we departed from house @ 4.30pm :)
Took LRT and METRO BUS!

Okay here another story to tell you guys.

Metro Bus and Rapid U24 were stopped at the JUSCO's bus stop.
So we are still thinking which bus would go 1st.
Actually we are rushing our time too.

So you know's what?! When the Metro Bus's driver saw us.
He called us , then he tried to go.
So two of us tot this bus are going to depart. So we WENT IN!
And you know's what?!!! ARGHHHHHHH 
We sat inside and waited for 15mins more.
And the RAPID U24 was already departed earlier!

WE GET BLUFFED BY THE STUPID FELLOW DRIVER !!!!!!
......................................

The driver still enjoying his CURRY FISH BALL all the way.
DAMNNNNN! -.-


Finally I done all the kerja amal stuffs.
Now still got HOMEWORK and LISAN to gooooooooooooooo!

Today is the SPM's result day ya. FUYOHHHHH!
Congratz to all my friends who got STRAIGHT As one!
YOU ARE JUST TOOO GREAT ^_^

And for me. HAHA! 
I don't wanna regret in the next year at the same moment now. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

My target : 8As is enough! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
AT LEAST 8As kay? :)





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment