page

Monday 26 March 2012

SAISAKI !


24th of March is my little sister's big day. 
She is so kinda excited before the day coming.
Kept on saying and saying LOL! 

Daddy actually planned long time ago.
Wanna bring us to a Japanese buffet named SHOGUN!
So we bring the birthday girl dinner there at the night :)

Some accident happened on the road. Luckily god bless :3


So many branch @ KL ! We went to the one nearby Pavilion.
HAHA! And I only had a burger as my lunch.
So I'm actually soooooooooooooo HUNGRY one! ^_^

Pictures below all will be the FOODS one!
Here an advise, if you are hungry now, better don't view.
If not you surely will punch me at the next day :l







Once we reached. We started to can't control ourself.
To take all the foods we want! OMG SO HAPPY :3



 The foods are just so much until idk which one should I take 1st.
Greedy one ! :P


Daddy said he can't often bring us come. 
If not we will become a FATTY FAMILY. It is so true.
I think I added 1kg after the night :3


WALAO A! CAN YOU TAHAN? :P


This is the night view of KL ! :D






The dessert! Actually not that much if compare to TENJI !
TENJI (Y) !!!







I'm full. Full until can't move.
But I still can non-stop eating one zzz!




 #HAPPYKID ! :D


两父女 ! tskkkkkkkkkk XD


There's lots of peeps ! :3


The birthday girl got her 'birthday cake' !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOOOO SPECIAL YOOO! :P


And guess what?! The table beside us were KOREAN!
WOW! Whole night kept hearing they speak KOREAN!
So AWESOME :D Although idu what they saying -.-


 Anyways, I wanna wish my little sitter HAPPY BIRTHDA ^_^
Although I HATE YOU 99 ! ^_^
 Please do love your daddy mummy and don't always scold bad words.
...

 
HAPPY FAMILY WE ARE!




xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. (激动)这间寿司 Buffet 我吃过!超赞的!我就一直狂吃,狂吃,再狂吃,而且多选择,又算是新鲜。 {T^T}

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈 说真的是不错吃啦 如果你喜欢吃寿司的话就一定要常去! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 就连我最爱的甜品也很多选择!那才引诱我! {==}+

    Ps:短头发的你,有点点俏皮,看起来,很可爱。

    ReplyDelete