page

Friday 23 March 2012

23TH!


Schooling day. Today had our graduation photo shooting session. 
HAHAHA! All of my classmate look so pretty and smart.
After wore the coat! Seriously. 

我希望今年的毕业照拍到我漂漂亮亮 :3


After school went to my drama activity ! hehehehe ^_^
I love my group so much. All of them are so cute.
WOHOO! Great moment there :)


After that, we decided go to FBG -.-
Every friday will be there I guess. Nooo way!
I should save money start from now.
So I told Jessie next time we will go back home. hehe!


Okay! We met up w Troy , Daniel Yong and Hui Li!
Awwww hehehehehehehe :D So fate ^_^ (Y)



Teenagers can't live without phone :P


 We done our secret mission btw :D


 Van and Jessie were here too! :D

We want to play game but stopped by the worker there.
So we only chit-chatted for 2 hours I guess T-T


Budak ni sangat PANNAI! I guess he make VAN so speechless :P


 HAHAHAAH! This pic EPIC! Ini MALAYSIA STYLE :P



THL ! ^_^


Yi Jingggg! :D


 Jason Tan skipped his school today and met us after school.


I'm soooooooooo HUNGRY while I reached there.
I ordered a plate of rice and guess what?! I waited for 1 hour TT
I'm from HUNGRY turned to FULL seriously. Hmm!


Ni zai ZOMOK ?! :P


 (Y)! Yu Bing is here too! :D


BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA! :D





 xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment