page

Friday 9 March 2012

王力宏《火力全开MUSIC-MAN II》2012 (2)


I’ve never attended Wang Lee Hom’s concert.
 3.3.2012 was the first time of me watching him performing live. 
Just like the theme of the concert – Music Man, he showed a great talent in himself and i’m glad i went to watch him at Stadium Merdeka under the rain with 23,000 other fans where he performed close to 30 songs altogether!

王力宏《火力全开 MUSIC – MAN II》2012 大马演唱会 Concert :
Date : 3rd March 2012
Venue : Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur (Outdoor Stadium)
Time : 8.30PM-11PM


It was a raining day. Gken's mum fetched us there by car. Thks so much!
So we could save more time :) We were being late :O
We planned to go there @ 3pm. But 4pm only we departed.


Once we reached, we started to find out where the entrance. 
And the rain started to be more heavier. #prayinggod
But I guess never works :(


We bought 2 raincoats for RM15 ! HAHA


And guess what?! Gken said he used RM7.50 to buy a rubbish plastic bag!
See the pic above. Blueeeee! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
This sentence make me laughed at the whole night. OMG :P


We used almost 15mins to find our entrance. In the last last part!
LOL ! RM268 D: I want RM498! But $$$ problem :( SIGH


So many stalks beside the road. ULALA ^_^


The raining coat was free size ! DAMN BIG OMG -.-
And seriously this is my 1st time wearing raincoat! LOL


See those peeps! 4.30PM ONLY! Everyone was started to queuing up.
SOOOOOOOOO CRAZY! LIKE ME :P


I'm soooooo excited and happy. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D :D



The rain started to stop in the evening ! Everyone were so happy.
ONLY FOR AWHILE -.- 
Because the rain continued after 30mins I think. LMAO


You can see LEE HOM's pics everywhere :3



Btw, we had our DINNER there! Buying #likeaboss


This is our ENTRANCE PLACE for RM268 ^_^


Our DINNER ! :D 
It never let me get full seriously. I was soooo HUNGRY after finished the concert. My stomach even started to pain D: 


The concert should be start @ 8pm ! But we entered @ 6.30pm
Sooo good ! ^_^ HEHE! :D
All the chairs had been arranged. And it is still raining.


I guess this is the 1st time I went to STADIUM MERDEKA ._.


Places for RM268 one. Side place :)



(Y) ! CANT WAIT FOR IT ! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE


HUNGRY :O ! Started to eat our 'dinner' !
HAHAHA! And guess what?! 
We had been cheated by the hawker. WALAO ...


The foods is seriously SUCK AND EXPENSIVE !
...............................
But no others choices D:


Preparing for his concert. I want to shout till my throat break XD



Gken is soooo FUNNY! :P
Luckily he was also CRAZY w LEE HOM. 我的知音 x)


The sky started to get darker. Hohohohohohohoho ^_^


Spot the TOILETS ! LMAO ROFL LOL ! Soooooo many peeps -.-
They tot Lee Hom inside meh?! HAHA


Anyway, the concert started at 8.15PM-8.30PM with an impressive introduction.   


All HIS FANSSSSSSS! SUPER FANSSSSSSS! :D


                                  After a short clip on the screen, 
                       a group of dancers came out followed by LeeHom


Performing 让开 + 火力全开 + Ya Birthday.
 It was quite a good combination of visual & sound with dance performance.


He is quite far from us. I can only saw his small small face.
So mostly I was looking at the screen :)


OMG LEE HOM KAWAD! soooo cute :3




He changed his shirt after the 3rd song finished.


And he came out w a AWESOME ORGAN ! IN WHITE COLOUR!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG O.O
Btw, firstly I seriously dunno where were him. 
I never aspect he will came down from the stage! 



Everyone sang along when he performed the 4th song 唯一 and of course, i was enjoying myself in the sea of live music by 23k fans with one of my favorite song by LeeHom himself. Awesome!




During the 6th song when LeeHom was performing 你不知道的事 playing the organ, he was actually on a revolving platform where it went pass the middle of the stadium reaching out to the fans in the mid zone area. 



心跳 was another song he performed w his organ too. 
SO WARM SO SWEET! :3


When he performed the 10th song 美, the rain came and it became slighly heavier, but the atmosphere was still there, great passion from the fans with never-ending energy to participate in the concert itself.
The words he said : 雖然是下雨 可是我們的火力完全沒有被熄滅 ^_^


Btw, I was sooooooo GEK DONG when I saw his performing.
ARGHHHH DAMN HE W THE LUCKY DANCER !!!!!!!!! D:


How could it be?! WHY SOOO NEAR? TT TT TT !!!
At that moment, I feel like I want to be a dancer in my future too!
BUT JUST IN THAT MOMENT! HAHA


It was a concert full of surprises, at least for me it is. I liked the concert a lot due to quite a number of reasons.



He fully showed what he’s capable of as a musician and apart from singing and dancing, he played the violin, organ, electric guitar as well as instructed a Chinese Orchestra. 


His focus in every song and some different music arrangement with some music and lyrics makes the concert toooo perfect.


His sexy voices touched my heart. 
My tears almost came out while he singing love songs. Aww :')


The stage, lightings & sound was really good. 
I like the whole effect of the concert.


This is what a music man should be. THE REAL MUSIC MAN.
I admired him so damn much! 




Electric guitar here ! :3


He got lots of flowers and chocolates from his fans!


Rain is getting more heavier @ the half way. 
Everyone started to wear up their raincoat.
It is free from the galaxy's company. Of course me too.


The best performance of the night must be the acapella medley (爱的就是你 + 我们的歌 + 第一个清晨 + 好想你 + Can You Feel My World + 白纸 + 爱你等于爱自己 + 你是我心内的一首歌 + 公转自转 + 不可能错过你)


 Selina kinda ‘took part’ in the medley as well. It get me surprise! ^_^


His interaction with the fans was superb. 
Apart from the normal hi hello wave smile thingy, he actually went out under the rain and he opened his mouth facing the sky as 
if he’s drinking the water from the rain.

 He commented he came to Malaysia to take a bath and he thanked the fans for taking a bath with him together. So sweet :D


He went onto another platform as well in the 2nd part of the concert going all the way back to the end of the stadium. Basically, all of the fans in the stadium had a chance to catch him close to sight at one point of time. Love the idea, very thoughtful of him to be agreeable to do that!


So intimate ! How good if he is mine :P #justsaying -.-


23K of fans were just shouting, enjoying, singing, rocking w him.
I guess everyone did enjoyed soo much @ the night.


The choirs from xxx school were also one of the performer.
They sang 愛 因爲在心中. Lee Hom encouraged all of us join FAMINE 30 @ 5TH OF AUGUST too!
Hehe for sure I'm attending ^_^ 


The atmosphere never failed. FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT :D


During the performance of 放开你的手, LeeHom used 4 different languages to tell the fans ‘I Love You’ & that includes Malay – Saya Cinta Padamu! 


Later on, he even called out his personal videographer to record him and the fan shouting Saya ‘Cinta Padamu’ & uploaded the short clip onto his Sina Weibo account. 
And me also created a account. Just because of him :P



The only sympathize part. He missed out 依然愛你 D:
I'm waiting this song from the 1st song to the last one.
But ... sigh!


The ending part was a bit… Hmmmmm idk how to describe it. It can be more perfect if the ending part end on a high note. But ... it seems like it has ended just like ... HAHAHAHAHA! 
We can't even had a chance to shout encore or saying BYE to him.


How crowed is 23K peeps inside a stadium :D


Anyhow, i still enjoy the concert really much. 
The awesome, perfect, great performance by the music man himself 

Wang Lee Hom!!



Full Track/Song list – 王力宏《火力全开 MUSIC – MAN II》大马演唱会歌曲单 
让开 + 火力全开 + Ya Birthday
龙的传人
十八般武艺
唯一
Dragon Dance
你不知道的事
爱错
心跳
Love Love Love

Julia
落叶归根
在那遥远的地方
盖世英雄
在梅边
花田错
梦想被冷冻 + 改变自己
竹林深处
爱的就是你 + 我们的歌 + 第一个清晨 + 好想你 + Can You Feel My World + 白纸 + 爱你等于爱自己 + 你是我心内的一首歌 + 公转自转 + 不可能错过你
一首简单的歌唱
不要害怕
手牵手/愛,因為在心中
心中的日月
Forever Love + What’s Wrong With Me
Happy Ending
完美的互动 + 放开你的心
大城小爱
火力全开


I swear I will never forgot this concert in my life.
NEVER REGRET! JUST LOVE :D




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment