page

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Sunday Tuition Day!


Went to a revision class @ Sri Gombak. MR.JAY class.
He was my ex-teacher. He is a very nice and funny teacher.
Due to the transport problem so I leave his class :(

25/03 - SUNDAY MORNING !

Actually I got the informed by XIAO DONG at school! :3
He said MR.JAY got a revision chapter 1 class at sunday.
So only I decided to go :)

The early planned was I will took bus to SRI GOMBAK w VAN.
But in the early morning I received her text said she will be absent.
I was freaking worry all of a sudden. Called so many peeps.
THEY DID NOT ANSWER THEIR CALL WTH @.@

Lastly I asked KOK YEW to accompany me :P
Hehehehehe! And Yu Bing said he can wait me.
So we can go together. Idk where is the tuition center lol.

Before we met, I went to my drama rehearsals just for a mins.
I'm rushing my time so badly D: 


11am. Met w Yu Bing and Zi Kang w Kok Yew :D
And Ling Lian said her mum can fetch us there (Y) !
So no need to take bus under the hot sun ^_^


Revision of BIOLOGY CHAPTER 1 !
I only realized I had forgotten so much of things! ._.




The tuition class was so small compare to my imagination :P
HAHA! 12PM - 5PM :3
My sunday spend like this ! x)


We had 1 hour break @ 2pm.
So after a long long discussion, we went to old town.
Some of them had lunch there, but mostly just playing around :P


Got a handsome boy took my camera.
And cam-whore himself ^_^ 
Pics do talking.





Took ah ban's HTC and captured so much photos.
I think he will headache after viewing all the photos inside :P
If I got a smart phone, I can't imagine how many pic could I capture a day.
I will just OUT OF CONTROL! GOSH ._.


The bread from OLD TOWN is sooo nice (Y) !
MUST TRY :P If you never ate before.


I want her big big eyes ! ^_^



FOODS! :D




Okay this is GIRLS ! :D LMAO!


Jessie and Suey !


Ah Ban and Mandy!



Jeff Huang and Xiao Dong!


Zi Kang and Ling Lian!


REX TAN! ^_^ p/s: we captured 4863786487648 times only successful LOL!


This is the cute cute YU BING! HAHA
He never open big his eyes :P failed! xD


AND KOK YEW ! :D 
Thks for accompany me yaaaaaaa :3




So here I end up w this word.

BIO-FUNLOGY DAY ! ^_^





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment