page

Thursday 22 March 2012

22TH.


 Idk what title should I put as my post lately.
So always only put the date of the day :3
HAHA Same as this post. Hmmm!

As usual, I got my marching today. Today me clever pannai!
I put SUNSCREEN before I went under the sun.
But they said doesn't help much but still 
AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT it will be :)


After marching me went computer class ^_^
I seriously hope SPM is as easy as computer class.
WORDPRESS WTF :D

Btw, spammed my twitter until teacher drive us :P
Then had my lunch in canteen and wait VAN for GYM incidentally.
Had some fun w those guys. Hehe :3


Rong Tsu love ZI PAI very muchhhhhhhhhh! x)


So we waited at canteen until 3.30pm.


The best couple in this week! ^_^ LMAO!


Aries helped me to tie my hair until like this.
 LOL ! Impossible I can do it myself :l



Went to VAN's house after school.
I need her help soooo badly. Aww so lucky to have she.
If not Idk what else I can do ._.
I wanna say 87168318764318764871 times THK YOU to HER <3


Woohooo! Playing 'DRAW MY THING' there! So funny as always.
And this time I got 2 rounds highest mark - WINNER :D *winks!


Received a job all of a sudden. And I also did it ALL OF A SUDDEN :P
LMAO! Soooo HAPPY! ^_^ But actually I don't think it look nice.
But whatever ! 我没有艺术天分是人人都知道的事。



I WISH AND I HOPE :')



教我如何回到从前 教我如何忘记那些温柔。 




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment