page

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Over Over Over !


Hellp BUDDY ! 7th of March! Finally our freaking exam is OVER!
HURAYYYYY! Although it's only 4 days. But I seriously dying badly.
Sooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY nowwwwww!
Holiday is coming soon! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But KAWAD -.- !


Took bus to Hui Li's house w Gken and Hui Li of course! LOL
3 of us are like sakai sakai like that. Dunno how to take bus one.
HAHA! So gan jiong OMG :P
But luckily we reached after crossing two big road!


Daniel Yong met us after he finished his school.
All of us having bath @ her house :)
GKEN WONG USED HALF AN HOUR TO BATH WTH IS THIS! :l


I think he enjoyed so much inside the toilet! LMAO
Btw he always make me laughed 99 one! HAHAHHA


夷?你家的樓梯啊?!


O.O! 作麽我們的樓梯一樣的?! ROFL XD


Maggie mee as lunch ! woohooo my favour ! :D


*I'm wearing LEE HOM's shirt again! LOL *blush


My camera = His camera #seriously :P


The special one. The bigger one. LOL!


Enjoying our lunch! HEHEHE :D






 OMG HER PUPPY IS SOOOOOO CUTE AS ALWAYS! ^_^






 Cam-whored while waiting his uncle to fetch us to KLFC.


(Y) ! Actually we are going KLFC for a movie :3
We planned last night!


We were almost late! But luckily NOT! :D


龍拳! :3 Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy let me talk about this movie.


Before that, see the WHOLE CINEMA! Only 4 of us inside at the begining.
WTH! SOOO SCARY AND I NEVER TRIED BEFORE.
At last end up w 10 peeps ONLY! ._.


This movie is so SUCK seriously. NO STORY NO ENDING!
Just FIGHTING ALL THE WAY LIKEABOSS -.-
........................................

So regret to watch this movie. Wasted my money and time :(
I almost fall asleep inside the cinema.
So at last I knew why the cinema is only 10 peeps inside. LOL!


Chatime! :3


 HAHA! RANDOM HERE! SPOT WHAT YOU SPOTTED ! :P
CAN YOU REALIZE ?! :D


So we end up our day w this photo ! ^_^ HEHEHE


There's a story here. About his hair. LMAO!


Went to tuition after there. Physic! :3
I'm sooo sooo soooo tired actually. *yawned


FOODS AND DRINKS as my spiritual pillar.
But still I can't concentrate on what's teacher said.
So ...



I did something stupid -.- ROFL!


 LEE HOM AR LEE HOM !!! :D


 The LAP SAP PO! My BFF! ^_^





CHEER !!!!!!! EXAM IS OVER !!!!!!! ULALA ULALA :D

Finally my freedom life is back.
But , SPM still here. Kept reminding me and killing me :(

And kawad training everyday START FROM TOMORROW!
GOD HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT






xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment