page

Sunday 4 March 2012

王力宏《火力全开MUSIC-MAN II》2012演唱会 (1)


Just a short short update here! Because still having exam tomorrow.
Can't post all the photos and videos here!
Will do it after exam. STAY TUNED! :D




Btw, I still can't belive I'm there!!! Seriously ! :3


Although it is raining, but still 火力完全沒有被熄滅!


Why this world got such a HANDSOME and PREFECT boy one?
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! D:


We sit quite middle actually :)
But still soooo FAR! LMAO


你可不可以不要那麽完美? :(



And this part! WALAO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
THE DANCER !!! JELLY TILL THE MAXXXXXXX!


果然是貼心的男生!全場環繞一周

I swear I shout his name until my throat burst !!!


He too! HAHA 一個男生竟然爲了一個男生而瘋狂到這個地步! :P






我發誓 我永遠都不會忘記昨天的演唱會 真的完美到不得了
王力宏 我真的真的好愛你哦! :P

MUSIC MAN ! HIGH TILL THE MAX!

Btw , 微薄 this is mine! 
Because I wanna follow LEE HOM !!! HAHA

AKU PADA CINTA MU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment