page

Friday 30 March 2012

TO TEH YEE YEANG !


WALAO EHHH! The 1st pic of this post was already so TOKONG EH!
See how PRO is HIM. Birthday also got permit to celebrate one.
GENG LIAO GENG LIAO! :3


We actually had planned his birthday party for long time ago.
But every time failed. Just due to many reasons.
So, this plan was at very last mins. This morning only settled all.
Hmm! 


 We actually wanna give him A SURPRISE!
But due to some KINDLY PERSON, our SURPRISE had failed.
And also Adam acting skill suck ! HAHAHAHAHA #justsaying :P


 We bought a cake for him in the early morning and placed it at canteen.
Recess time, every of our members rushed to his class.
Adam INVITED the birthday boy to TOILET ! HAHAHAHAHA
OLD SKILL :P


We prepared the candles, cake, present and everything inside the class.
On his place x) HOHOHO!


p/s : Okay start from today, I will be a DARK SKIN GIRL ya!
I very de SAD ! So those skin who white in colour please don't come near me.
I WILL KILL MYSELF -.-



 HAHAHAHA! I think he knew what we want to do.
So as usual, we sang birthday song loudly.
Can took pics etc.


#GROUP PHOTO ^_^

Walao eh the most black one zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !


Make a wish , Blow the candles ... 


And lastly cut the cake ! :D LOL!

Now let's enjoy his birthday present! THE SPECIAL ONE !



SURPRISE ?!!!!!!!!!! ^_^


 Look, he is sooooo HYPER after getting his present :P


 And the NICE SHIRT ! :D Hope you like it !!!
No HOPE . Should be a MUST ^_^


Eh you want me wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY ?! ^_^
BEG ME LAA LALALALALALALALALALALALALA !
#LIKEABOSS :D


So many girls take photos w him. HAPPY TILL DIE -.-


So we had our 1st round in school.
Just a simple but meaningful celebration for him :P


ULALA! When to my drama club for the performance show.
Everything went well. Thks god :3
Then rushed to KLFC again.


(Y) ! Our second round. Watched HUNGER GAMES.
We missed out the front part, like 5 minutes.
Just because of the worker's slow motion #DAMN zzz


Hmm, not that NICE as I thought, OK OK only.
3/5 stars I rated ! I still prefer THE VOW :P


I met LESLIE CHEW inside the cinema btw.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^ 


Half more hour to our tuition time, so they went for a lunch.


You Xuan came too. Then Catherine and Yi Jing disappear !
HAHA! 


TRY THIS OUT! (Y) ! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm :3


Ohh yea. The birthday boy very HAPPY today.
But I very de SAD :( My bottle suddenly disappeared.
Idk where I left it. I'm worrying. And felt so bad D:
RIP TO MY LITTLE BOTTLE T-T


Lastly, HAPPY SWEET 17 ! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY yooooooooooo!


( For next year one ya! -.- )





xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment