page

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Scrap Book.


27 of March. It was a TUESDAY ! :D
Whole day never be in the class. 
Scrapbook competition before recess and marching after recess.
I miss my table, my chair, my teacher, my classmates.
EVERTHING IN THE CLASS T-T 

LOL okay back to the post.


5 of us were the wakil of 5S2 to do a SCRAPBOOK :3
Jin Pei, Lih Jing, Van, Gken and Meeeee ^_^


This is our place. How messy was it.
ALL OF US WERE SO PEK CEK ! Due to every PROBLEMS we faced.
HAHA! And very LMAO toooooo! Idk why.


We brought all the materials we needed :)


This is my 2nd year to join this competition actually.
Last year was the representative of 4S2 :P


2 and the half hours for us is really not enough.
But I like how the way we did :D



(Y) ! 认真的女人最美丽!


This picture make me laughed until I slept on the floor.
WALAO EH!



 Winning or losing is not important but the process is the most important :)




xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment