page

Saturday 10 March 2012

9TH of March !


PIKA PIKA PIKA CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :D
Made by GEMINI KOON ^_^ (Y) ! So great! hehehehhehe
Cute like shit :P


I'm so sorry to you. But not my false seriously.
ARIES ONG! :P


We played this game. AND I WON at last! 
p/s : The very 1st time I played :D *WINKS!


Just waiting the time passed ... to our tuition @ 5.30pm.


Cam-whored ! FOREVERRRRRR!


 <<< Guess who is that ? :P >>>> The answer is here. LMAO!


 Aries Ong and Jin Pei! :)


Ah ring ring ring , long time never date him liao :P


Wilson Teh. Why you so thin and small inside the pic huh? -.-


 Jessie Teo! She is forever in my blog post one :P


 And the sakai HUI YI! -.-


Because of her, we accompany her to WCG!
The 2nd time I went here. 
Still could rmb the 1st time I'm here ...


OKAY THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IS HERE!

I never know that RYNN LIM was @ KLFC that time.
4pm - 6pm ! #FML #DAMN #KILLMYSELF !
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm going MAD ! -.- 

WHYYYYYYYYYY! TT 
SAD TILL THE MAX ! How long I never meet him.
Since the last time at TS D: 

KLFC . SOOOO NEAR ! And that time I'm sooooo FREE!
I'm just wasting my time @ there. 
WALAO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I can't even get chill when I realized he is there after my tuition.
......................................................

So I end up my day w a EMO SHIT MOOD !






xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment