page

Wednesday 7 March 2012

STUDY!


Yesterday me went to Van's house after school.
Don't feel like backing home. Because I'll just facing my computer.
And failed to study always. So I decided went there.
HAHA!


Took bath! Always feel so comfortable after bath ^_^


I tried this bubble tea. Similar to chatime. And the price are same too!
But chatime is niver of course! :)


Aries met us too before she went to her tuition.
Hehehehe!


So long time never go there eat. We used to be last time :3
Btw, Aries ordered this! :D


Never forgot our purpose : STUDY!

P/s : Actually we just kept chit chatting. FAILED :l


 Wearing my LEE HOM's shirt again! Black one hehehe!


 Physic and PJK for the last subs ^_^



Take it easy ! Life still need go on no matter how :)



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment