page

Monday 3 January 2011

4S6 !


A simple update seem that i have some time now.

For sure you will ask me how was my 1st day in skul rite? 
I would like to tell you, it's really 'AWESOME' !
You know what?! Just 26 ppl in class.
And 10 ppl is goin to change class. And i'm included!
-.- wtf @.@

Change to pure science 4S4 ! I wan 4S1 but failed. Too many ppl liao.
So, wadeva ba! I wan to make new friends too :P
Hmm , morning class is quite suck.
When i was in afternoon class , i was so jealous those ppl in morning class.
And now i was so jealous those ppl in afternoon class -___-
STUPID ONE!

Sleeppyyyy! Not enough sleep although i slept @ 10.30pm.
Cos it's too early. I cant even sleep. Just closed my eyes .
Sighhhhhh! D=
Skipped tuition class today, Bio and chemis. Too rush!
So will start @ wednesday i think.

I miss 3S'10 so muchhhhiiiii! D:
Seriously, just realized it's the BEST classssss ever! 
But i think i will miss my F4 class after i goes to F5! x)

Busyyyyyyy! =(((( 
I hope i can update my blog everyday. Just like holidays.
I wan hang out with friendsss! HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay. That's all for this post.


Sleepingg time now ! wheeeeee :D
nitez and ciao !


No comments:

Post a Comment