page

Saturday 29 January 2011

CNY celebration day.


Yesh we had our CNY celebration in skul today @ last 2nd period.
I got my performance ! Drama , Milky green =)
I just used 2 days to handle it! wootttsss xD

About my role - 6 years old litter girl =) 
hahahahaha! Everyone said that i have talent to act xiao mei mei.
I curi my sista micky mouse shirt as my performance shirt =P
shhhhhh! She still dunno.

Jin Pei and Lih Jing helped me set my hair =)
thkssssss my BFF! *heart! Luckily got them.

Dang dang dang dang ! NAH ( sodium ) xD
 My cute cute hair + cute cute OPY! x)

Heeeee! It's me . YESH! 6 years old 's OPY =D
Thks to my two pro barber ;D

Now let me intro all my 'family members' to you x)

My uncle - main role of this movie !
My eldest sista ! she call NO.3 !
This is my POPO of cos! HEEEEE! - main ROLE!
Jessie and Kar yee - My camera girl of that day!
Thks so muchhiiii! :)

This is my mummy ! hmm , very fierce one! haha!
stupid headmaster -.-
All the AJK AJK? ._.
1st performance was DANCE!
2nd one was rope skipping x)
3rd was Gimrama.
And 4th was ours ! DRAMA! About CNY! =)

OMG! Everyone said that it's a nice and funny movie!
They love it so much and of cos me too!
Thks all for supporting MILKY GREEN always =D
*clap clap clapssss!
Singing CNY song. HAHA! IDK how to sing x0
Thks kar yee for capturing this =)
Yeshhh! 1st round was finished!

We still got 2nd round. Sesi petang one =)
Hmm , it's not that nervous as i think before i went to the stage.
I had enjoyed on the stage. and with them too.
My papa - cincai papa! xD 
Kher yee =)
My younger sista - Call NO.0

My youngest sista - Call NO.1 !

And i'm NO.2 ! WHEEEEEE!
So we are 3210 ! :D

After finished 1st round , we had some times to ate our lunch.
So i went to find my friendsss!
Keep camwhore with them x)
Hui LI ! :)
Mee Yin =)
Fern ! :)
Ah Xuan ! :)
Van van ! :)
Man Peng x)
LULU ! :)
Wish you a happy CNY ! :)
Jin Pei =)
Daniel =)

And my hair - COPY - Crystal Ong Pui Yan =D
全家福 :) serious one.
全家福 - free post one! :)


Now let's say about our drama =)


It's is a day before CNY , 3210 were playing hide and seek @ playground.
Suddenly they saw their popo. So they call their popo tell story as usual.
They love to hear popo say story!
All of a sudden , they heard their mum sound. - 3210 !!!!
They feel scared and quickly stand a row.
Daddy call them go back home for dinner. =)
So the mummy and papa also back home liao after say byeii to popo.
Ah wei gor gor. he is working in his office although it's CNY.
So his boss - Sook Ling noticed him.
Popo very alone. @ her home, watching movie . felt sad!
Suddenly 3210 came to her house! Giving her surprise.
Yesh , they will eat Reunion dinner together with popo! =)

They eating very happily =)
 

But suddenly ! His son - ah wei gor gor was back!
wooottssss! So gan dong man! hahahaha!
So popo and ah wei gor gor said many rou ma's words.
And they cried too!

And lastly, they wish popo :

新年快乐 万事如意 学业进步 清春美丽 生意兴隆
Once again, they scolded by their mum again.
Because simply wish popo.
Actually they wanna wish everybody :
新年快乐 兔年行大运 身体健康 学业进步 事事顺利 恭喜发财! :D

I got whole video in my camera. But the GB is tooooo BIG! ._.
=S I will upload up if i'm free. HEEEEE!




For more and more picsss! Please click here ! :)


1 comment: