page

Tuesday 11 January 2011

The day after tuition


It was yesterday , yesterday was monday.
Yes , i hate monday so much! becos got perhimpunan =/
So suck you know? when the stupid one was talking up der.
 

Had tuition after skul . before that, i went back home =D
heeeeeee! feel much more better after taking a shower.
 

Nowadays , i have my tuition @ monday till friday except tues =(
TOO BAD ! D:
 

Well , grandpa fetched me to there. OMGEEEE! 
Started my biology class ! It's just too AWESOME! 
Seriously i tell YOU!  


HAHA! stupid me . took till very blur ! Leng zaii yo! 
He can used 1 hour to let all of us hafal chapter 1 all stuff.
And without any stress . Laughed all the time!
 

Geng rite? i guess he will be the one who make me like bio so much :)
 

Unfortunately , it's just 1 hour for everyweek =( 
But still i enjoy the class .
 

went to van's house as usual after tuition, Aries Ong and Londan Fung followed too.
whee wang wang.
 

HAHA! I love them so much! and of cos their jokes too ! =P
 

Camwhored . i bring my cam ! :)
 

Ignore the sampah sarap on the floor there. x.x
 

LMAO! -___-
 

Sze Xuan teaching me zi pai ! :P hahahhahaha!
 

<3 one.
 

7pm . gtg . =(
 
 London Fung! :D

 Aries Ong ! :D

 And of cos me ! :D


Friendship will never END <3


No comments:

Post a Comment