page

Saturday 8 January 2011

Friday - 0811

 

The first friday in 2011 ! It's was a happy day for me.
Cause i laughed whole day. non-stop xD
wheee wang wang.

Start from early morning, went to skul as usual with a pair of sleepy eyes.
D:  Everyday same one. chat with them. laugh laugh laugh!
OMGEEEEE! 我的肚子抽筋了! :/

After skul, met van, jessie, jason, ken li, xmiin and hui sha.
Looong time x together le =( 
Went prima , have lunch @ there . 

waaaa! the place sooooo nice ! Unfortunately dint bring my camera!
aaaaaa! D: sad!
next time next time.

2.30pm , walked to my tuition center with van! ulala x)
Still early . Laughed all the time in tuition too.
SOT GANG! :D
Heeeeeee! Apa pun can laugh wan lor! beh tahan :P
<3 <3 <3
We wan make a sot gang's shirt! xD

Oh ya, i used RM80 just for my lunch in this few day -.-
Everyday hang out with them after skul. :S
Bankrupt! 

But i felt hapii! I hope it can maintain till 31 of december 2011! :P




~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment