page

Friday 28 January 2011

All the busy life !


A short and simply post here for all the day =)

Step and Van ! :D
 

Friday - after koku we went tuition.

All the pichass already uploaded in my album =) 

Included in the scary starry night cafe! xD

Enjoy it! :P
 
 My domo!!! captured by step =)
 
 The love trip =) All about LOVE.

Yesh! I love you but i hate you too =(

 Xuan!

 Lulu and karmen's bro =)

Saturday - I went Bintang , Tesco , Petaling Jaya , WWM and Giant in one day =P
Bought all the new year stuff! wootttsss!

 LMAO! my mum show me this . -.-
 
 Doink! stupid headmaster ! hate him 99 o0o
 
 Jin Pei - my new BFF! :D

 We were playing such thing when add math class were on. 
LOL!

 Domo Domo ! <3

 Apollo! lmao!
 
 HAHA! see what i had did =P



 Van's hand .




Lastly , my life were seriously busyyyyy! D:
sighhhhhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment