page

Monday 10 January 2011

My sunday , All about FOOD !


Had dim sam as my lunch =) long time x eat liao.
not bad!

See my ugly look laa ! nahhhh! xD
 

nite , had thai food as my dinner  ! xD


Learning sista! but x da feel =(
 

o0o ! p/s : not my finger . For TMG ! My milky green =(

Heeeeeeee! my head is small . always xD
 

well . ehem ehem . my mum is fa qiao -ing x) *ignore kay? 
 

My new profile picha in fb! woootttss :D
 

Sunday. went sg wang again.
 

Bought my CNY shirt again!
 

I bought a DRESS ! *leslie chew , seeeeee! ;P
waiting ur skirt only . haha!

whee wang wang. 有时候 真的很怕失去一切 D:
 


Ohhhh yaaa! my dim sam's picha! xD
 
=)
 
The bil :) RM120++ 


just a simply update now . very very rush! Just back from van's house.
Hmm , will upload more and more pics soon :D



No comments:

Post a Comment