page

Thursday 20 January 2011

Tuition again =P


Hello ppl ! wheeeeee! Hapii thaipusam everyone! =)
No celebrate ._. LOL
 

The purpose of this post .
upload those photoss while captured during tuition. xD
 

We cant 100% concentrate one =(
Van said is because of me ! But i felt that is because of them ! x(
HAHAHA! Wadeva. had fun =D
 

Busying texting with her lover . =(
Hello ! then while i talk to her , she will say : 
I wan concentrate ! My BRODA will scold me one -.-
  

Add mathhhhh ! *faint a!!!! i hate it.
who can teach me ? D: * i need your help eh !
 

she always say she very ugly -.- duhhhh!
 

wheee wang wang ! 
 

Calling my RYNN while tuitioning ! hahahahaha!
Actually should be HE CALLED ME ! :D
 
 Hmm .... ... ... x)

 Kingsley is still owe us a drink =(
Van belanja one ! Thksssss <3
 
 Mine and Her's ! :)
 

Guess what? x) i saw YAP KEAN FOONG's name accidently .
On my tuition's table . LMAO!


Last ! we end up with english lesson . hiak hiak !
Domoooo ! Eting + Mine ! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment