page

Tuesday 17 May 2011

17.5.11 - Wesak Holiday.


Whee wang wang. Today is WESAK HOLIDAY!
No school yooooo!

So i went Petaling Jaya just now . As got wesak celebration there.
With my family <3


It's HOT like HELL ! Under the sun =(


Swear like just after bathing. 
I hate my shirt at the moment >.<


Many ppl were there @.@





Go pai pai ! heeeeeee :)
We joined this function every year .


Ohhh goshhhhh! ;S See my swear !


End up this @ 2pm in the afternoon.


Before that , i went SRI SETIA. It's time to take money.
Reward for PMR :P

 OPY :D

 FKM :D

 NYL :D

She keep studying studying studying all the time!
Make me feel so nervous. 
As i havent touch my chemistry until now ! ;(


Cam-whore of cause ! :D teeeheee!

 Yu Ling just know study only laa .

 London :)
Ignore her hand :P

 Take 2! This one better :D

 Soo Ching Pau! :D Take 1 - He dunno how to smile one -.-

 Take 2 ! hahahaha finally he smile :P

 Havent prepare well yet =/

 yay ! 

 Qi hoong ! ;)

 Aries ;)  一个A是成功的开始!

I got RM70 ! PMR - 7As .
How bout my SPM ? :S  suck i think
As i already so lazy now !


LOL I'm so soreew that i x arrange my pichas well .
Back to PJ . hahahahaha!

 SUN burn :(




Happy Wesak Day !
As today is a holiday for everyone , but i still need to STUDY!
2moro still got exam aaaaaa! D: wtf.

ciaoz! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment