page

Monday 2 May 2011

Off to holiday !


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please do this when you are sad or mad ! :D
Special for someone x)

Hmm , Public Holiday today ! whee wang wang.
A monday that i can awake @ 10am
Teeeeeheeeeeeee! So great!

Just now i opened up my sejarah book and study!
For 2 hours . wow fantastic! 

Goin Vanessa's house later. I wanna study with her.
And done my add math homework from ah teoh !
But i think i will just keep chit chat with her but not really doing my hw.

HAHA WHATEVER! I cant feel any exam feel. Seriously why huh?!
Langsung x nervous one ! GOSH!

Like see goin to meet us after he done his secret mission :P
And we goin to attend a dinner - STEAMBOAT !
With all 4S3 GANG except me from S2 ! ulala !
 I'm the special one always xD

And i wanna go for a hair cut , or calling someone to help me cut
HAHA! MY fringe is longer and longer!
My eyes beh tahan liao!

My weight is increasing nowadays =(
41KG LIAOOOOOOOOOO! -___-
Stupid baby fat on my face! arghhhhhhhh!


This is all my plan in 2th of MAY! :D

Will try to update and upload those pics from 
the steamboat dinner later asap.
As you know my mum is controlling me now =(
HOW SAD!

I hope I got alot of FUN in MAY ! And everything goes well!
Good luck in MAY always x)

Oh ya , and ALL THE BEST FOR MY PERFORMANCE 2MORO!
Really reallyyyyyyyy ! 





stay turned ! ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment