page

Monday 23 May 2011

WHEE WANG WANG !


Hey Hey YOU YOU ! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
23th of MAY ! Finally !!!! We passed our EXAM !
2 weeks exam is OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Feel like shouting all the way ! :D heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I'm just too happy !!! Finally I CAN DO WHATEVER I LIKE!
No need facing the books 24 hours ! STUPIDDDDDD ! :D

wheee wang wang whee wang wang whee wang wang!
Jason , Xmiin, Ken Li and Hui Sha cannot LC me liao !
Because i also finished my exam toooo :P

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gotta know the result soon. YES But who's care ?!
Must be NO ME! Fail then Fail . sigh i shouldn't be sad.
下次再继续努力啦 :D



Okay , I will be very BUSY after this . Holiday is coming !
I'm goin to ENJOY my 2 weeks holidays with full of FUN! :)

Tuesday - Friday , not goin back home after school.
So mostly i cant update my blog =/
For praticing the dance for kem gabung @ this saturday.

Excited ! My 1st time to become a faci!
Geeeeeee I want those cute cute members !
As cute AS ME :P okay can cuter than me i don't mind xD

Biology today not difficult as I expect :)
Still okay! 让我们发挥最后一天的合作精神 <3
Members of 4S2 become very close liao after this exam!
Seriously :D It's a positive stuff for me ! x)

I wanna sleeppppppppppppp ! AS MUCH AS I CAN! :D
I wanna EATTTTTTTTTTTT! AS MUCH AS I CAN! :D 
I have my FREEDOM backkkkkkk !

 Life without exam is freaking good!
RELAX RELAX ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment