page

Friday 20 May 2011

520 ;D


Hello Hello I'm here again ! Why so free huh ?
Yesh I langsung don't have the mood to study my BIO right now.
LOL! As most of them already passed their exam !
Shuang liao shuang liao! Very LC liaooooo :P

HAHA! But i don't care too! I'm just too happy!
2 week passed , last one more day to goes !
whee wang wang wang wang wang wang :D


Today is 520 yoooo! Nth special for me actually.
HAHAHA! Sat for physic exam !
Okay i love physic sooooo muchiii! Please let me pass my exam!
I guess I CAN ! :)

Had a small meeting with MG after school , many problems @.@
Aikkssssssss! I hope i can go the activity everytime.
Seriously ! Mummyyyyyyy =(

After meeting ,went hao ti fang with hubby , jessie , xmiin and daniel.
Chit chating until 3pm. Wanna walk to tuition .
But you know's what ?! RAINING CAT AND DOG! TT
GOSHHHHHHHHH! D:

Just 1 umbrella for 5 ppl ?! @.@

At last we decided went Daniel's house .
BLAH BLAH BLAH!



Tomorrow ! Heeeeeeeeeee :)
I wanna capture many pics as much as i cannnnnnn!
And I sure I will laugh xD
Tomorrow many LENG ZAII AND LENG LUII ohhhhh! *winks!

Okay very sleepy now ! Actually i just awoke and had my dinner.
HAHA! But now i think i goin to sleep again ..
zzz

okay ciaoz!

Oh ya , ILY my HUBBY <3 :D


No comments:

Post a Comment