page

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Before I leave ..


Hellooooooooooooo! Finally I'M BACKED !
After 3 days 2 nights camp @ school with them ! :)
Many thingssss happened ! Sad or Happy or Scary !

But still , I did enjoyed myself in the camp much!
The camp was FUN AND AWESOME ! hmmm x)


We are GROUP 6 !!! :D

They are my memberssss! I love them so much!
All so kawai nehhhh! xD *chin pang's words haha!

They are the best in my heart always.
Although failed to get the prizes ;)
Of cause laaa , 我们是什么组哦?!!! 对 就是 '什么' 组咯 ! x)

Will post more about kem gabung and 600++ photoss are waiting me to upload. LOL! Try my best :P

Now goin to leave MALAYSIA again!
Goin Phuket Thailand 4 days 3 nights trip with family.
A big big family !

Yea! 1pm goin to KLIA liao! 4pm inside the aeroplane.
So if you see an airplane @ the sky, please say hello to me :D
I'm inside ! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hope got a nice trip. Will back @ 3 June of 2011 .
Miss me people ! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment