page

Saturday 4 June 2011

I'm BACKED ! :D


Teeeheeeeeee! Finally I reached my homesweethome yesterday.
A week not at home . I miss my bed so much.
I miss my dog on my bed , I miss my facebook , bloggie and twitter.

3 days no using facebook was like a year never touch my facebook!
GOSH WTH my notification and friend requests is BOOM BADLY!
*FAINT! Nowadays people really cant live without fb i think x(
Especially those pichas about kem gabung . Keep spaming.

I used 1 hour + to clean it . Wheeeeee I DID IT!



Okay how was my PHUKET trip in this 4 days 3 nights?
Hmmphh ... NOT BAD! QUIET FUN ! BUT ABIT BORING!
I love shopping . I bought many shirtssss ! And those bling bling stuffs!
LOVEEEEEE <3

I used 600 bakt just to buy all those souvenir for YOU! :P
LMAO! Touch ? x) Okay so if you want souvenir from me please tell me.
I will give you ! If still got ! :D

 Sawadikap !!! :D

We ate buffer @ there . Chao Kuey Tiao was awesome!
Others still okay okay only . Heeeeeeeee :P
The dessert at there ! wow nice ! i miss it!


The 2nd day , we sat ferry to BIBI ISLAND! 
2 hours ++ just for 1 way ! WTF I felt vomit at last =/
exhausting ! sighhhh! 


But got free drink and free food to eat! :P
 HEEEEEE! Still got Mr.Bean show to watch xD


And the view is DAMN NICE ! ;D


BiBi Island ! :D Failed to diving x( 
So we went shopping! Bought a new spec! wheeeeee <3
Pink colour one yoooooo! xD


Phuket 4 days 3 nights trip is nice ! Although RAINING EVERYDAY!
Yea , 4 days also raining =/

Macam many things happened when i leave m'sia. 
I received many texts! Luckily i switch on my phone .
HAHA!

Oh ya , Like See went Thailand pun x)
But we never meet each other . HAHA
Li Ting toooooooo! 
IMY so much. I guess she now is enjoying her trip.

Hwaiting her back :D

For more photos , please click here !



No comments:

Post a Comment